Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Poignant Memory...


I kept On searching fOr a face On the beach,
but the air that hugged said he was out of reach...
I kept on wOndering with a naive awe,
my eyes started crying.. which my friends never saw.
Now when u've gone life seems to be lOnely..
nO one can ever take ur place..
u were the One and Only!!!
Am still wondering what lesson gOd had to teach??
May be a punishment to learn hOw it feels to be ditched.
Your chapter seems tO be clOsed now...
they say I'll have to forget yOu,
but can anyone show me hOw???
The plan's easy to set but difficult to execute,
'cause ur chances of returning are sparingly acute.
It must've been easy for yOu to just walk away,
But if u ever look through the windows of your heart..
U'll still find me waiting for u on that way..
It's difficult to breath when i realise you're nO more with me..
Fate has nOw left me with just yOur pOignant memOry...!!




8 comments:

  1. "Fate has nOw left me with just yOur pOignant memOry"

    such a powerful line.
    not much a lyrical, or poetic fan but i liked your work, very well expressed.

    Keep updating :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a way with poems...
    nys work...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It must'av been easy for yOu to jus walk away,"..
    Very cool.
    Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! Thanks a bunch! :)
    Honoured! :D

    ReplyDelete