Saturday, July 10, 2010

My 1'st Masterpiece..


There was this feeling in my heart,
Which died when we broke apart.
There's nothing i can do to change my fate..
I was left with an empty heart
and 22nd was the date.
You may not remember the day Jab we Met,
How seductive you looked with both your shirt and hair wet.
The day you sat so close to me on your bed
and I blindly started walking on the path which u led..
U made evreything seem so special..
Looks can be deceiving someone has rightly said.
Your every single touch added meaning to my life,
My abscence made no diffrence to you made me realise..
That i had offered to u all my devotion,
but to return that was not ur intention.
Your abrupt behaviour made u so rude,
which made me say 'go fcuk someone else dude'!!!
But all my feelings of hatred for you are just to hide..
what lies beneath them are the memories that flow during a high tide...
I know i've lost the most precious thing this life had given me..
But now i know what kind of a lover i never wanna be....

2 comments: