Monday, November 8, 2010

Awaiting Love..


Tears rolling down my eyes
and my heart singing a song,
Love is eternal, Love never dies
Then why has it kept us apart for so long..
Hearts do break, but the pieces remain.
A soft touch of your's will heal all my pain,
This hope of mine is a reason for life to sustain.
I'm drowned in your thoughts,
and they call me insane.
The distance between us will one day come to an end,
But would you ever accept me more than just a friend?..
My heart misses you with every breath I take,
Your still unaware of my feelings and so you think it's all fake!
The cockles of my heart are still unexpressed,
There's an ocean of emotions within me which I have silently kept suppressed.
Your proposal of love to me,
Is something I have fantasized,
My life holds no meaning without you..
When will God realise?
But I'll wait for that moment till my last breath
I wish to die live in your arms,
And merrily embrace death. :)

6 comments:

  1. haii Snehaaa!! really very moving romantic poem!! hope ur luv b a succes!! pretty writing !! God help u carry on well !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Prakhar: Thanks yeah!
    @Abhi: Awww!! Thanks a ton! honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one again is awesome...you write really deep... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to Blogging after a big break

    Hope yours is always fabulous and fantastic

    Regds
    vijay

    COol blogs
    http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete